This little six year old had so much fun on Saturday celebrating his birthday at Chukee Cheeses! He had so much fun that, he was asking me when we got home, when he was going to turn seven. Lol. God they grow so fast!
My mother’s day was spent at home, then church and then back home with my sister chit-chatting and drinking some coffee! It was nice. I hope you all had a nice day as well… I would love to hear how you guys spend it, yes?
Anyhow today, I have been thinking of all the plans and things I would like to do this summer.
- I am definitely going to NYC at least early June and late August. I would like to spend as much time as I can with my dad most of all.
- I want to finish decorating my home, too. Maybe paint some of the kids’s bedrooms, dinning room and living room. I want to finish decorating my little studio. It needs some reorganizing.
- I want to go to the library with the kiddos and get some interesting books! Any suggestions?
- I also want to finish my photography site! I can’t put it off any longer. I want to start advertising my photography business as well!
- Scrapbooking and creating — most definitely!!!! Can’t wait…Oh yes! Life is good!