Howdy friends! Lol…, just being silly today! A few things to share with you guys today.
My kids start school tomorrow and I start my classes next Monday!!! I must say that I am really nervous this semester, more than ever! My classes are tough this time. It’s my last semester for my Interactive degree…. graduation is in May! Yikes! So I know it’ll be tough! I get really anxious and loose sleep over projects and finals. I know I’m not there yet but, this shows you how nervous I am already! Ahy, ahy ahy!!!!
Anyway, I have one week left to scrap my little brains out!!! Okay. That didn’t sound so nice, lol, but I warned you, I am feeling silly today. But, hum, yeah…. I want to scrap as much as I can this week. I want to do a few art journal pages, too. I know once I start classes I won’t have the time to do it as much as I want to. One thing I know is that I’m going to have to take the time to do it. At least once a week, if I want to accomplish a few of this year’s goals, right?
So moving on with this post, I’ve been tagged by my beautiful mermaid friend Carmen. First time being tagged! Anyhow, here are the rules for this tag:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here I Go:
- I think I used to be a compulsive organizer years ago. I used to spend hours organizing and re-organizing things; closets, drawers, laundry, papers, etc…but, I have learned to relax and enjoy other things rather than worrying about my messy and “disorganized” house. I have learned that there are other things I could be doing that will make me happier and joyful like art, scrapbooking and spending time with my family. It’s not that I don’t like to clean or organize! I still do. But this time I don’t care if my freshly washed clothes doesn’t get folded and put away right there and then or for a few days (sometimes weeks, yikes!), I don’t stress over things like a misplaced can of hair spray or a hair brush left on the bathroom sink instead of being in its proper drawer, I take it easy now….who cares if it’s not in its place! It could wait. Life is too precious to loose energy over things like these, right? Now, I still like to see things clean and organized but I don’t loose sleep over it.
- I don’t like fake people or dishonesty. One of the things that will definitely keep me away from someone is when I find out that they are dishonest, like to take advantage of situations or other people and two sided people. Oh, no, no! That’s the end for my relationship with that person!!
- Another random thing about me is that I played the violin in J.H.S and throughout H.S. About 5 years. I own a violin which was given to me by a male friend who was on a mission about 18 years ago….now known as my husband, Ruben! I don’t want to sell it or get rid of it. I haven’t played the violin in a long time, I think I forgot how to do it but, I never give up on it! It’s one of the most precious things I own. Too many good memories come attached with it! 🙂
- I came to the United States when I was six years old with my older sister who was seven and my mom. My mom didn’t know anyone. We had no one here. She didn’t speak the language, had no job, no family or friends. I’m glad she did it, though. My mom is a brave woman, I tell you!
- I wanted to be a writer when I was in Junior High and the beginning of H.S. Where did that dream go???
- And last but not least, I like to watch Sesame Street. Oh yeah, and my favorite character is Elmo! Lol.
Now I am tagging:
Now please take your time just let me know when you post your answers I really would love to read what you post! Thanks for playing. And for reading!