I have many but here’s the list so far, in no specific order:
- Become a better photographer
- Do freelance work
- Build my own website
- Continue with my other degree
- Get in an Internship program
- Buy more camera gadgets
- Buy an Epson printer
- Create more scrapbooking layouts
- Create more / art journal
- Become part of a Design Team
- Get published
- Read more
- Loose weight (of course I had to include it) 🙂
- Finish remodeling my home
- Be more confident about my work
- Participate in different challenges (and stick to them, complete them!)
- Visit my BFF in Texas
- Visit my family in NYC and hubby’s family in the Dominican Republic
- Get organized – financially, spiritually, physically and in all areas of my life!
And the two most important ones for me:
- Become a better christian
- Be a better wife and mother
I know that if I keep going and not give up I will accomplish at least more than half of the list above.
This year I want to keep in mind that if I were to fall at any given time, I will lift myself up. Winners are those who rise up again after a fall, not those that fall and stay down! I will keep fighting because God has made me a fighter, a person who doesn’t quit. I’ve seen it in the past. Many times when I was about to give up and ready to throw in the towel . He has been there! Always willing to lift me up and give me strength. I am living proof. God has given me and my family the provision, the strength and the wisdom to find our way out.
So, without any more to say, for now, lol…. I will like leave with these two layouts I did yesterday. Thanks for visiting.